Those 2 royals

Charles is #1, William #2, William's sprogs #3,4,5, hence Harry is #6

Reply to
Andy Burns

His brother's kids displace him (even the female one now)

Reply to
Andy Burns

Don't think so. If Charles were to die before his mother, the next in line would be Wills.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Your snipping removes the thread context.

I was replying to Doom who said Anne was more senior than Wills. While that is obviously true in age, so are many others. In terms of succession, she isn't.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The names "Anne" or "Wills" didn't appear in your message I replied to...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Bill's brats.

Reply to
Ray

surely not. wills is #2, then his kids

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And Beatrice is #8!!!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Archie is #7, Andrew is #8, then Beatrice.

Unless the new guidelines which apply to William's daughter, also apply retroactively to Anne and her kids.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Forgot Archie.

No, she is in line after Edward and his children.

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Harry could make a good fist of it."

But could Megan take it and would enough people pay to watch that?

Reply to
ARW

Don't think it does.

Reply to
Andy Burns

No, it only applies to recently-born girls, such as Charlotte.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Apparently KY Jelly works wonders.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Kate's rumoured to be up the duff again, so he might end up #7. Maybe that's why he's given up and wants to move abroad!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Er, no I didn't.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

**************

From: Cursitor Doom snipped-for-privacy@notformail.com Subject: Re: Those 2 royals Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 20:45 Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

I also find it extremely vexing when this pair are described in the media as "senior royals." That term really only properly applies to the Queen, Philip, Charles and Anne.

**********

Both Wills and Harry are more senior than Anne in terms of accession. Despite your hypothesis about the parentage of Harry.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Good job the main heirs are all male: or there'd be Pretenders who don't hold with this women's lib malarky.

Reply to
Max Demian

Ah, okay now I have the context I can see what you mean.

Not my hypothesis, Dave. Pretty much an established fact!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

They're both a grave disappointment to anyone.

I see video on Twitter of Harry touting for Disney voiceovers for Meghan. I read on the Beeb that they have or want to team up with Oprah Winfrey, FFS. Meghan it seems has a "love of writing" and had a "lifestyle blog where she shared beauty, fashion and travel tips". I can see that these two are intellectual giants and we'll soon be hanging on their every word. Give me strength.

Reply to
Tim Streater