Thistle one coat plaster re plywood.

Trying to use the products at hand. I have two areas of plywood that I will be attaching showerboard to. The plywood has remnants of old tiling plaster but in some places bare plywood where the tiles didnt attach to well. I was going to use the one coat simply to level out the ply/old plaster before I attach showerboard as some of the old plaster is maybe 1 - 2 mm so just planning a quick skim.

Will the one coat adhere to the ply?

Reply to
ss