this place looks familiar- these people seem nice. what's all this then :)

Hello AUK

Been many years since i was amongst such august, esteemed, folks

Thought i would poke my head in and see if the CENKOC is still about doing his richard bullis things

and seeing if emmett gulley is still a wrassling fool who was going to have the CIA come to "AUSTRIA" and kidnapp me

How is my beloved AUK. it has been far to long. i should set up a proper NNTP and not resort to web postings

WHo is our kook wrangler now. it was Pheonix back in the day. when i was mirroring the CENKOC and the LART sites. just to annoy bullis

Hi folks

/marcvs

Reply to
obsidian

Well, didn't understand a word of that, sure you should not be in the .sheds group? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Or the foreign language group

Reply to
Broadback

Or indeed anywhere, to coin a term from Balham Gateway to the South. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)