This guy is brilliant

I am hurted....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

It's a pity the guy didn't tell us how to see someone else's screen without their permission like he can. Then we could all contribute to his work.

Reply to
Dave W

He has shown a technique for scammers using Teamviewer, where he is able to take advantage of the fact that TV have added a popup warning to any session where the host is in India. That has lead to many scammers initiating the connection in reverse (i.e. giving control of their computers to the mark), and then coaching the mark through switching the direction of control. In some videos he has been a little "slow on the uptake" following their instructions while using the opportunity to acquire lots of useful stuff from the scammers computers and networks.

However I would not be surprised if some of the remote control tool vendors have also furnished him with special versions for anti fraud use.

In any case it seems unlikely he is going to include anything in the videos that might give the crooks any clues.

Reply to
John Rumm

what about these chinese phone calls, speaking in chinese to us poor non chinese speakers, what are they after?

Reply to
critcher

Like getting your PC infected with a virus from one of your untitled links ?

Reply to
Andrew