Thermostatic shower - what??

According to Ebay I can buy a thermostatic mixer bar shower from about ? ?5 upward. I find that hard to believe. What's going on there?

A friend needs a new one, contract quality. Recommendations or avoids welco me. He wants to keep the price down as long as as he doesn't get something no good or short lived. Need to buy from uk, China's too slow. Any input?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

The ones I can see with a price from £4.95 to £34.99 are a multi-item offering, for a fiver you get the hose only from the droplist, not a bar mixer ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

eBay need to jump on this somehow.

It skews the listings if ye sort by price+delivery.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz