The PVC Trade Centre/PVC Warehouse

I wonder if anyone here has had any dealing with the PVC Trade Centre (who also seem to be known as PVC Warehouse)? Their website is at

. They're not answering on either of their phone lines, nor responding to emails.

They claim delivery times of "up to 72 hours" but I placed an order online for soffit boards and lengths of trim a week ago and I've not yet received the goods. Payment was taken straight away.

Thanks,

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

Try phoning a neighbour and asking if they are still trading. From Google Earth, Willochrome are nearly opposite:

Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Colin Bignell,

That's a good suggestion; thanks.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

Just to report that I got through to them this morning (Wednesday) and someone is looking in to what's happened to my order. So they are still in business.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

I arrived home tonight to find a message from them saying that they'd looked into my order, discovered that the courier had lost it (!) and had despatched a second lot of goods to me today. "So you can expect it any time tomorrow after 7.30am" said the helpful lady. 7.30am! That's the middle of the night! I'll be glad to get the stuff though, and I'm pleased that they're still in business.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

LOL, how true. We haven't gone to bed much before that.

Reply to
brass monkey

As I don't have a door bell, they would have problems waking me that early.

I find it amusing when one courier who delivers stuff to me gives me a one hour delivery bracket, timed to the minute at each end, such as

14:52 to 15:52, when the nearest five minutes, or even the nearest quarter hour, would be quite accurate enough

Glad to hear you had a good outcome. .

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Colin, I hope you're grateful as well as amused. I sometimes have trouble pinning deliveries down to a particular *day*. (But does the courier stick to his amazingly precise timetable?)

Thanks for the message.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

I get those emails too. x.29 to (x+1).29

Reply to
charles

I get everything delivered to a friend's factory unit, so I am never there myself. However, if I ring him up any time after the due delivery time, the goods have been delivered, so I presume the system does work.

If I have problems with delivery, it is not usually the courier, but the supplier. Today I got a delivery that I ordered in November and was promised by the end of January.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

replying to Bert Coules, Susan Nicholls wrote: Didn't receive my window order and not answering phone. Been ripped off I fear. Don't go anywhere near them. Web site down and automated phone reply .

Reply to
Susan Nicholls

Yup. And don't book for the forthcoming maiden voyage of the Titanic.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"All enquiries should be addressed to: Kerry Bailey and Ian Gould of BDO LLP, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3AT. Phone: 0161 817 7500 appointed Joint Liquidators on 24 January

2017"
Reply to
Peter Parry

Do they only liquidate Joints then? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Oh dear. That's probably why nobody else has touched them in 5 years.

Susan, did you pay by credit card? Or with any kind of credit agreement (Hire Purchase, or such)

If so you should get your money back from the credit card company / lending company. If not - good luck!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris