The other type of right-angle kettle connector.

You could try this company.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Roland Perry scribbled...

C13 right angle - left cable entry

Reply to
Artic

In message , at 21:52:06 on Sat, 17 Aug

2013, tony sayer remarked:

Yes (and having the cable is OK).

Reply to
Roland Perry

Touché. Didn't spot his link.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

In message , at

22:17:11 on Sat, 17 Aug 2013, "dennis@home" remarked:

No, because in one direction it'll be well outside the footprint of the PC, and in the other direction (if the mirror image is available) the connector will be straight in front of the main fan exhaust.

Reply to
Roland Perry

In message , at 07:31:02 on Sun, 18 Aug

2013, Roland Perry remarked:

Hmm, just tried to order one and the £3.40 cable is £10.02 once they've added VAT and the cheapest delivery option. I knew there was a reason I look for this kind of thing on eBay/Amazon first.

Reply to
Roland Perry

Reply to
Scott M

This is Usenet. It's not supposed to be real-time instantaneous.

Takes a while for someone to bicycle the floppy disk over ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

In message , at 11:58:36 on Sun, 18 Aug

2013, Arfa Daily remarked:

I need one, but not badly enough that 70% of the cost to me goes to the government (either directly, or via Royal Mail).

Reply to
Roland Perry

In article , Roland Perry scribeth thus

If you want one Roland just say so and I'll order one up for you. It will be VAT'able but we get free delivery...

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , at 14:18:51 on Sun, 18 Aug

2013, Phil L remarked:

If I turn the PSU over then none of the holes (either fixing or venting) match up. But you are right that it's a US branded PC (HP), where can one get a UK branded PC these days?

Reply to
Roland Perry

In message , at 17:08:22 on Sun, 18 Aug

2013, Phil L remarked:

The straight one (which I also have plenty of) sticks out too far behind the PC.

Reply to
Roland Perry

But don't you need a decent gap behind the PC to let the hot air from the PSU/Case getaway?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In message , at

20:17:40 on Sun, 18 Aug 2013, Dave Liquorice remarked:

The rear of the PC is the edge of someone else's workspace (which is warmed by the expelled air). The problem I'm trying to solve is people brushing past the sticky-out mains lead and sometimes causing the PC to hiccup as a result.

Brushing past the next-most-sticky-out connectors, which are the [twin] VDU cables, is not nearly so fatal, nor so cuss-inducing.

Reply to
Roland Perry

Er... 'ship' one. Here's one that goes up the way - is that any good?

Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , at 21:57:39 on Sun, 18 Aug 2013, Grimly Curmudgeon remarked:

No, I've already explained that a connector like that will breach the PC's footprint (sideways).

Reply to
Roland Perry

In message , at 02:05:39 on Mon, 19 Aug

2013, Arfa Daily remarked:

I don't have £6.50 to burn like that.

Reply to
Roland Perry

In message , at 13:54:18 on Sun, 18 Aug

2013, tony sayer remarked:

Free delivery to me, or to you?

Reply to
Roland Perry

In article , Roland Perry scribeth thus

Me, but I'm in Cambridge and go to Ely around once a fortnight if thats any use..

Reply to
tony sayer