The new apprentice

So he does not have a stupid haircut, does not wear his trousers hanging half way down his arse, can walk by lifting his feet off the ground and not shuffling, does not have an addiction to his mobile phone, can speak in more than grunts, turns up on time and understands what he is doing.

Something is not right.

Reply to
ARW

Probably one of the management checking up on how you treat an apprentice

- trouble is they have no idea how to behave as one!

Reply to
Mark Allread

In message , ARW writes

Hell's teeth. Next, you'll be telling us he has an *education*.

Reply to
Graeme

In message , ARW writes

He thinks his dad signed him up to be a banker?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Polish ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Next you'll be telling us he knows how to make tea with tea-leaves.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Could this be my mate? Probably not, as he just started his, but it is gas that he is doing.

He is 55 though, and after 30+ year with the police.

Reply to
JoeJoe

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

I was waiting for you to post that :)

will reply to your email soon, not ignoring you, honest.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

No in my view its at University where things tend to go wrong. Common sense is removed and you get radicalised. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

He is 18.

Reply to
ARW

Well, he's doing better than the Apprentice President.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I wouldn't say radicalised, rationed might be a better word. Been trying to explain to some academics that students should clear up afte r themselves it's a difficult concept for them to grasp. They expect clean and unused protoboards but the week before they didn't re move the conmponents from then so the following week they were still on the board and therefore needed removing. So the reason their circuit wasn't wo rking this week was because they had to first remove what they were doing l ast week.

Reply to
whisky-dave

One of the pod people?

Reply to