The ginger one on the ground looked tasty

The ginger wimmin protestor on the ground looked tasty. I would say yes if she asked me back for a coffee and my wife was away. Who wouldn't?

Reply to
Radio Man

You have to get written consent, otherwise she would shout rape.

Reply to
jon

what a fake look of pain she had.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That's the trouble with an actress.

Reply to
Radio Man

You seem to be suffering from RandyRadio man disease of late. There is a barely perceptible trend coming in to your posts, assuming of course that its not somebody else posting as you. ahem. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Said the Bishop.

Brian