The future of the world?

Cheer up NP the winds up from sod all last nite to all of err,, sod all today sufficient to light every dolls house in the land !.. well perhaps in England maybe;!..

Reply to
tony sayer

I've seen it happen, it was a simpsons episode and homer had to stick his fat ass in the hole to STOP toxic gas leaking out, perpahs thats what Harry was thinking of.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I wondered how I could run the TV and everything else at midnight from sola r power. Or it a winters night and you want to put the electric fire on etc ...

Reply to
whisky-dave

actually is about average for the time of year. 1GW.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher