The curse of DIY

Hours of DIY today but in the final minutes of clearing up I cut myself (very minor) and I've got blood over the surfaces I've just worked on.

Do all DIY jobs end up with blood?

Reply to
alan_m

Am 27.09.2017 um 15:57 schrieb alan_m:

No. Some end with sweat and beers. As they should.

Reply to
Matthias Czech

Usually do in my experience and some generate it in the middle as well! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Or a broken toe. After building a bedroom extension, including the concrete tiled, pitched roof, I was finishing off the job with paving stones around the perimeter when the next-to-last slab inflicted pain...

I did uncover my half crate of Courage Imperial Russian Stout, brewed in

1993 an with an OG of 1098 (Approx 11% ABV) . I may try a bottle tonight
Reply to
alan_m

They all take at least twice as long as they should.

Reply to
GB

Only those where you can't clean the blood off easily.

Reply to
Davey