The curse of DIY

Hours of DIY today but in the final minutes of clearing up I cut myself (very minor) and I've got blood over the surfaces I've just worked on.
Do all DIY jobs end up with blood?
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

Am 27.09.2017 um 15:57 schrieb alan_m:

No. Some end with sweat and beers. As they should.
On 27/09/2017 15:39, Matthias Czech wrote:

I did uncover my half crate of Courage Imperial Russian Stout, brewed in 1993 an with an OG of 1098 (Approx 11% ABV) . I may try a bottle tonight
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk

Usually do in my experience and some generate it in the middle as well! Brian
--
----- -
On 27/09/2017 14:57, alan_m wrote:

Or a broken toe. After building a bedroom extension, including the concrete tiled, pitched roof, I was finishing off the job with paving stones around the perimeter when the next-to-last slab inflicted pain...

On 27/09/2017 14:57, alan_m wrote:

They all take at least twice as long as they should.

Nope, not all. But certainly when I built the entire house from scratch on a bare block of land, I did end up with a few injurys.
But then I hardly ever bother with any safety gear and spent most of the summer quite literally wearing just a pair of shorts and thongs, what you lot call flip flops, no shirt or anything.
Quite 'interesting' when standing on the ladder, welding the angle iron verticals for the barge boards onto the ends of the roof beams. Welding up over my head with a stick welder with a blob of molten metal falling down and getting stuck between my toes when wearing thongs.
On Wednesday, 27 September 2017 22:08:55 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Please spare us these details. Seriously.
wrote

Just how many of you are there between those ears, boy ?
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:57:19 +0100

Only those where you can't clean the blood off easily.
--
avey.