Texecom decides to go green/save money

It helps crooks in no way at all.

Reply to
ARW

In the above it says "Texecom installation manuals are always available and always up to date to professional security installers on our free TexecomPro app and on the Texecom website."

Reply to
ARW

Can you stick a 2nd class stamp on an email?

Reply to
ARW

Yes, that's it.

No, I think you've decoded my probably piss poor explanation of what I wanted. In mitigation, I've never owned or installed a proper alarm system.

Reply to
Robin

Well then that is the first thing I have got right this week and it is only Wednesday:-)))

Texecom call that zone "inhibited entry".

All the Veritas Panels do that.

But always buy the R8 plus. You can have secondary key codes for cleaners/carers/electricians etc on the R8 plus and you can use EOL terminations..

Reply to
ARW

Oi! I'm too bloody old to cope with Dementia tests after dinner.

Ta.

Reply to
Robin
<snip>

Have you ever had to deal with a system with a GSM dialler OOI Adam and if so, what did you think?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

That's what I assumed and did this depend on whether or not yuo were a DIYer or a professional installer ? Can a DIYer buy these alarms from Texecom ?

But I don't think you can do that with an app, anyone that has the app can download the contents, sometimes it might be an in-app purchase, I guess Texecom could provide an access code for a free download but everyone else might have to pay. But I don't see this as a cheap option for Texecom.

Reply to
whisky-dave

No experience.

Reply to
ARW

Did you have to be a registared installer in order to buy their system previousy. ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

No. And you still will not have to be a registered user to but the panel.

Reply to
ARW

What do you have to butt the panel to?

Reply to
Terry Casey

So I don't see any change in any percived problem.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Time for a re-read....

Reply to
Jim K..

You can't be arsed?

Reply to
Jim K..

Course I will, you post it through & I'll send it on... ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..