Karcher window cleaner glass concentrate

I admit to being a Karcher window cleaner fan. However I wonder if their glass cleaner concentrate is anything other than detergent? Anyone know?
Broadback wrote:

So, alcohols and ammonia
Andy Burns wrote:

plus pong and lots of water
<https://s1.kaercher-media.com/asset/media/file/2702/ingredient-datasheet-62957720.pdf
On 13/01/19 11:27, Andy Burns wrote:

And ethoxylated alcohols - in other words, surfactants.
So it's a "fat profit" product as all these branded cleaning liquids are. A couple of drops of a cheap washing-up liquid, with a dash of isopropanol and ammonia, diluted to make an 0.5% or so solution, will do the same job for less than a tenth of the price.
--

Jeff

On Sunday, 13 January 2019 11:18:27 UTC, Broadback wrote:

Use water and small amount of car windscreen washer, (Blue stuff).

Whatever happened to the windscreen washer stuff that Aldildl used to sell. Very concentrated in a small container where you squeezed the bottom to get a measured amount in the top compartment. You then emptied the small top compartment into the car wash water system and filled up the rest with water.
It came in lemon and apple flavours, was easy to buy and carry home and worked well.
Seems to have been replaced by these 5 litres of blue diluted stuff. I only bought one once. Hopeless, heavy, went everywhere when I tried to top up.
--
Bill

You drank it ?
Why do we need to pretty up such basic items anyway.
GH