Tester calibration

Anyone got any recommendations for somewhere to get a tester (Combitest 2019, FWIW), recalibrated. Doesn't need to to be done quickly, just reliably, and for not *too* much cash.
Near Cambridge would be a bonus...
Ben
Company - a one-man band I think - is On Site Calibration Services and I found him on eBay but I can't recall his website URL and Google doesn't help much. Calls on you. 55 (no VAT applicable) for my Robin KTS 1610 a few months ago.
rrh wrote:

www.onsitecalibrations.co.uk, says the IEE forums. Emailed.
Thanks!
Ben