Tester calibration

Anyone got any recommendations for somewhere to get a tester (Combitest

2019, FWIW), recalibrated. Doesn't need to to be done quickly, just reliably, and for not *too* much cash.

Near Cambridge would be a bonus...

Ben

Reply to
Ben Blaukopf

I can thoroughly recommend Mike Olding ( snipped-for-privacy@olding.fsbusiness.co.uk). Company - a one-man band I think - is On Site Calibration Services and I found him on eBay but I can't recall his website URL and Google doesn't help much. Calls on you. £55 (no VAT applicable) for my Robin KTS 1610 a few months ago.

Reply to
rrh

says the IEE forums. Emailed.

Thanks!