Teleportation?

It's the daily fail (although I've searched, I haven't seen a reliable source).

IAC they're only "teleporting" a qubit - a tiny bit of information, and that article says faster than light. I'll wait for a better source...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Next time I want my entangled electron moved, I know who to call then. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Beam me up Sco.....Oh, you already have!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Oh no, not another mobile phone..

Reply to
jon

Learn to snip!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Although a quantum state can "teleported", no useful information can be transmitted faster than light by this means. To transfer information, you need to know about both ends, so lightspeed remains a constraint.

#Paul

Reply to
#Paul

Bound to be the most knowledgeable and committed Jews, that lot.

Talking about committed, why don't you start taking your meds again? There's a good fella.

Reply to
GB