Talk Talk customer database now available on bit torrent

"gouge".....nice one :-)

Reply to
Bod

Ha! I asked for a new modem and they sent me three!one after the other :-)

Reply to
Bod

Why else would you call them? Its like the ISPs whose only means of contacting support is via the Internet...which you cant use if the service is down.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How many windows machines does it take to crash a linux server?

Reply to
dennis

Have had that situation over the past couple of weeks or so. Someone decided, despite strong suggestions to do otherwise, to stay with TalkTalk because they'd not had a problem with them. Their new order has been fouled up most royally and will be problematic to resolve.

The person specifically said "Don't say 'Told you so'." That was before these latest issues become known.

Reply to
polygonum

Presumably they'll do what every company in this situation does (if they don't go out of business or get bought out) - change their name.

I suggest BlabBlab.

Reply to
polygonum

mumble mumble

Avpx

Reply to
The Nomad

you do turn you computer on, don't you :-)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

For someone who never seems to have done a "real" job in her life that must be unique

"On graduation she joined the management consultancy xxxx, Leaving to become marketing director at xxx, she was then appointed commercial director at xxx. She then joined xxx as international support director, before being promoted to commercial director.

in October 2007, she joined the board of directors at xxx as convenience director.

Etc etc

Reply to
tim.....

May well be. She's not someone I had heard of before, so was just going on that interview.

Just a typical suit in a frock, then.

But if you remember the interviews with the VW CEO, he plainly knew very little about the nuts and bolts of the problem. Same, really, as most CEOs on things technical, and I'd not really expect anything else.

She did appear to have an understanding of what was going on - at least as regards the questions she was asked. And Newsnight usually do their best to trip people up. Unless they are Corbyn supporters, of course.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)