Taking a waste pipe through a tiled roof

I would like to re-route the upstairs bathroom waste pipes (40mm and 34mm) through a tiled roof below. I know that there are flashing kits for 110mm soil pipes, but can I get a similar type flashing kit for a 40mm or 50mm waste pipe?

The pipes currently join to the soil stack at 90deg, right where the new conservatory apex roof spar is planned to be sighted. I fear that this will be too difficult to seal and cause problems in the future. I would be less worried if the conservatory company just had to flash around the 110mm soil pipe.

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this in a professional manner?

Regards Brian

Reply to
Brianb

I've just bought one of the flashing kits you mentioned (weathering slate is the technical term I beleive) to vent a fan through the roof. The one I got was lead with a rubber cone. The cone came uncut and could be cut to any size required (up to about 150mm I think). The sticker on it even suggested it could be used for a TV arial so I imagine it would be fine for your waste pipes.

Reply to
Richard Conway

Could you tell me where you got it from, and how much it was?

Reply to
Brianb