Swiming Pool Heaters

Can anyone tell me about pool heaters. We are getting a new pool put in and I would like a heater for the start odf the season and at the end of the season. How much does it cost and is gas or electric better.

Reply to
debra_balogh

Its the one and only app where solar not only makes financial sense, but beats gas and lec hands down. The wiki explains why

meow2222