surveillance cameras

My windshield washer fluid has a rating on the tin of -45C, so I bet you can think up a fix for that.

The roads that have those barrel protections, are restricted access roads. Pedestrians and bicycles not allowed. This means you can't exactly walk up and examine the items. You only notice them when you drive by. Someone could hit the barrel at 120km/hr and consider that to be normal.

Roads with lower speed limits, have fewer accommodations of that type. The rail overpass near me, on a secondary road, has no barrels.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Nice.

That'll hammer right out :-)

Put a series of those around the Parish Curve :-)

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Paul snipped-for-privacy@needed.invalid wrote

Pity that doesnt last forever.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Denver apparently adds magnesium chloride to the water to stop it freezing, while sand barrels contain a sand and salt mix.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Lovely little town that is, anyone might know what the odd phone pole carries?...

tony sayer

Telemetry from the substation.

Reply to
Smolley

\National grid have it listed as "U H F Relay Station Park Lane, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 2LU"

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns

Thats the one!...