Surform

Feeling squeamish? ;-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

Blade? He didn't know you were supposed to have one in it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thank you, that just reminded me of that scene in The Throwback by Tom Sharp

Must read it again. Rick... (The other Rick)

Reply to
Rick

======================= Try 'Melrose' - ancient but effective.

Cic.

Cicero

I bought mine from Rockler - had them sent to friend in USA daughter collected from them

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

Try shea butter - there is a seller in Scotland on Ebay - it's a solid that melts with body heat. It's natural/organic and my wife swears by it

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

The message from "PhilC" contains these words:

I think I'll just stick to the Dremel.

Reply to
Guy King

I've just had a reply listing four dealers

Tilgear - couldn't find a web site Turner's Retreat - products not listed Carroll Tools

Products listed Craft Supplies
Products listed

Reply to
Andy Hall