Sunlight Collection

The Sunpipe (by Monodraught) is well known to many viewers of Grand Designs - and others. Interesting - but perhaps a bit pricey.

I now have a memory of a subliminal exposure to another similar product.

1 I *think* it was on Screwfix.

2 I *think* it seemed cheaper than a real Sunpipe.

3 Needless to say, I can't find it!

Any pointers?

Reply to
Rod

My Screwfix is

Reply to
Mj

Thanks - mine's the same way. But yes, that is it - don't know why it didn't show up on any searches.

Reply to
Rod