Suggest recessed ceiling light for single story?

Would like recessed lights for new single story extension being built - tiled roof.
Have used Megaman (CFL I think) in kitchen where there was no insulation problem but new extension will have building regs thick insulation.
Can anyone suggest suitable low energy lights?
Thanks Norm
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.zetnet.co.uk wrote:

Not long ago someong gave a link to a metal bracket type device that ran between the joists to stop the loft insulation touching the lights.
If anyone can remember what it was now would be a good time to repost the link.
--
Adam

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:07:59 -0000, "ARWadsworth"

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_Menu_Index/Lighting_Downlights_Index/Fire_Cover_Downlight/index.html
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.zetnet.co.uk wrote:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Lighting_Menu_Index/Lighting_Downlights_Index/Fire_Cover_Downlight/index.html
That's it! The fireguard loft brace.There is also the Aurora dig340.
I have to say that I have not yet used them, however I will be intending to use them on a job soon (so thanks for looking the link up for me:-))
--
Adam

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:01:55 -0000, "ARWadsworth"

I see Screwfix do them now. Norm