Struggling to find 230 x 30 flat ducting for a kitchen renovation....

Redoing my daughter's kitchen in her new flat. I need to extend the ducting for the extractor as it'll be attached to the wall rather than ceiling mounted 350mm or so out from the wall.
Ducting is like: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Compartment-Flat-ducting-230mm-x-30mm-/262404773959
Out of stock there and I can't seem to find a supplier anywhere else. There's not much space between plasterboard and concrete and it runs right across a room, so options are a little limited.
Flat was built about 20 years ago, so it's not that old...
Anyone seen this type before or know a supplier?
Thanks.
William.
On Monday, 30 January 2017 11:35:55 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Maybe the seller can get some more in stock if you ask?
Owain
On Monday, 30 January 2017 11:46:36 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

I've already asked. No reply yet and I'm allowing a decent interval in case they are trying to locate some and not just ignoring me before I chase them up...
Am 30.01.2017 um 12:35 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Would this fit? http://www.i-sells.co.uk/system-225-flat-channel-1-metre?ref=ViewProduct
On Monday, 30 January 2017 11:54:19 UTC, Matthias Czech wrote:

Looks perfect. Don't know why I didn't find that.
Thanks!

Sure its not 225? Toolstation sell lots of 225 ducting.
On Monday, 30 January 2017 13:35:52 UTC, dennis@home wrote:

It's called **225** but it's not 225mm wide. Or maybe it is internally. That's probably why I was struggling to find it.
Anyway I've ordered some now.