Strange Cupboard

Do you know how much work you lose from being on this group?

Its that attitude again.. one day you will regret it. Suppose your "stalker" was to start a web site and put a few of your posts on it and then get it to the top of google.. you wouldn't get any work from your web site then. You are just being unprofessional and putting it in writing.

Reply to
dennis

I doubt if TMH has any skills that I don't have.

There is even less chance that you have any skills.

Reply to
dennis

So you quote them so high they won't accept or that they have to wait for so long they won't accept. You don't tell them to FOAD.

Reply to
dennis

Oh but I do Dennipoo's. What I can do with a deck of cards or a few coins would amaze even you.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ah. The Prospect of Whitby PH in Wapping on a Saturday night...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Probably none Dennipoo's. Most normal people are able to spot trolls a mile away & take their comments with a pinch of salt.

Suppose I was kidnapped by aliens?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In that case you'll know how to spot a troll, just look in the mirror.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

One small step for a handyman one big disaster for mankind.

Reply to
dennis

Charm.

Reply to
John Rumm

and a big pile of em as well ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

"I wrote somewhere else"

To be honest, I suspect I'm probably wrong about that one ...

Reply to
Adrian C

Many thanks for that. There are many more verses than I knew as a teenager. :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

An unhappy ending to that though.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

In message , Dave writes

Look up "the engineers song" - you seem to be genitally AAF

Of course - but not every variation of every verse ever thought up

As master of music for the Bandung hash house Harriers, I had to have them all off pat

Just tried Eskimo Nell, but I think that needs a bit of revision first

Reply to
geoff

Pah - that and Albert and the Lion were my party piece once upon a time

Reply to
geoff
8><

A stick with an 'orse's 'ead 'andle...

Reply to
Lino expert

For those that are interested

gunsmith

Is St Mary;s Island something like Winwick Quay? (Probably been pulled down now but WQ was a good old fashioned loony bin before PC took over)

Reply to
cynic

No, sort of an expensive docklands bit. Loony bin is elsewhere but the original Borstal is just up the hill and over a bit...

Reply to
Bob Eager

The Medway Handyman