Storing zinc-air batteries

I have a packet of Rayovac 675 zinc-air batteries ("hearing-aid batteries", according to the packet).

They are nominally 1.45V, but I measured them at 1.3V or so with my multimeter, including new ones with the seal still on.

I haven't had them that long, and the best before date is 10/2017.

Is this what I should expect? And once the seal has been removed, will replacing it help slow their self-discharge?

Thanks,

Daniele

Reply to
D.M. Procida

It happens that D.M. Procida formulated :

Harry Bloomfield

more at Wikipedia

rusty

Reply to