stone masons hammer

Does anybody know of a supplier of stone masons hammers, the type that look like a large lump hammer, but with concaved faces forming chistle like edges down each side of the face.

Reply to
Yekal

I always thought masons used wooden mallets and chisels. Never heard of a stone masons hammer.

Reply to
BigWallop

Try here:

search for hammer.

Reply to
BigWallop

Nor me, a heavy maul and chisel have always worked for me.

Badger

Reply to
Badger

This is available with a concave face:

't find any in the UK though.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Reading this again. Do you mean a brick hammer? If it is, then try a search on the web for them. Brick Hammer.

Reply to
BigWallop

You could try

I know they have a stonemasons supplies shop at Matlock (Cromford). Seriously crap web site but it does have contact details.

cheers

Jacob

Reply to
jacob

Not a brick hammer! have a look at the link below and you can see what a masons hammer looks like, there are many types, this site only has a few, but this is what I am after in the UK.

Yekal

In message , Yekal writes

over. Send them an e-mail. :)

Reply to