Sticking waterproof seal trim to tiles

Bought one of those Homelux ultraseal trims, which is supposed to expand/adjust itself to the height of the bath as it moves whilst being filled.

The problem is the tiles behind it aren't 100% level, plus the alcove the bath sits in between the wall and the airing cupboard isn't 100% square, meaning I'm having terrible trouble getting this to stick and maintain and continuous seal along the whole length of the wall around the bath using silicon mastic.

I've just removed the seal and cleaned all the silicon off the walls and bath I'm looking at having another attempt at sticking it to the wall and bath. Is there a better option than using silicon mastic for this?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Simon T