Sticking Swish Sologlyde curtain rail

I have been using this make for years but now I have the same problem. They changed the design of the hooks in recent years from rounded edges to square edges which is causing the hooks to stick on the track. I'm not going to bother spraying the track with furniture polish, as suggested by Swish (Sunflex). When I get fed up with it I shall change them for a different make.

Reply to
Graham

Rubbing a candle along the track also works.

Reply to
alan_m

A very thin smear of Vaseline lasts for about 12 months. Also works on curtain rails ............

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Silicone grease is what Swish recommended to my customer when he complained and it worked wonders. I was amazed at how sticky the new rail was without it. You would think that they would be able to do better.

Reply to
Rednadnerb