Sticking leaves to my walls

From watching Property Ladder last night I see I can add at least £5000 to the value of my house by sticking leaves to the wall..... What type of leaf does the panel recommend, and should I use cheap B&Q glue or something a bit more upmarket.....

Reply to
Conrad Edwards

Gold leaf?

The Q

Reply to
The Q

Looking at the amount that dimwit used - PVA seems the best value for money. Bloody awful idea.

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

Hmm... didn't see the program myself... However..

Was it inside or outside walls... Not sure that PVA would be best for outside..

If inside I would suggest flour and water like my dad used for wallpaper back in the 1950's. Very organic!

BTW Hywel - I see you don't bother with any of this namby pamby high level stuff... you programme down on the bare metal...:-)

Roy

Reply to
RzB

Indeed. At the moment I have the cover of my Athlon 1800XP processor so that I can flick the resistors with some tweezers. Binary was far too easy for me.

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

I just pity the dimwit that bought the place for top $

Reply to
Conrad Edwards