Sterling engines

Very pretty. Cunning use of commercial syringe.

Reply to
newshound

And there was me thinking it printed £5 notes....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Did a management course once with a very interesting guy called Eddie Obeng. He asked us to imagine we were wandering around a town and found a dingy shop which sold various money-making machines. Over discussion, he got us to draw out the questions which you need to ask in deciding whether to buy one, and if so, which one.

How fast does it make money, allowing for running costs?

What does it cost to buy?

Is it legal?

Which of course are the tests you need to apply to *any* business. Sounds rather trivial, I know, but it was a very effective way to get the discussion right back to the basics.

Reply to
newshound