Steel buildings

I'm thinking of buying one of these kit steel buildings. It seems the quickest and cheapest way to get a large workshop/garage/storage area.

I see on the web that lots of people seem to sell them and they all seem to use very similar pictures as if they are all getting them from a few big factories which produce them.

Anyone any experince of this or advice on this. Or anyone got any experience of a specific company?

I notice prices of the buildings from US companies seem far cheaper than the UK ones.

Reply to
david.cawkwell

Only one comment: Condensation Condensation Condensation

....oh did I mention condensation ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

does factoring in the purchse and run cost of a humidistatic dehumidifier tip the scales?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

In all fairness, if you are prepared to insulate it and incorporate a vapour barrier then condensation should cease to be a problem, but if you don't then - condensation - condensation etc etc !!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson