Standard or "Superduty" hot water cylinder?

So 107% is over 100% then. Boy is he slow.

ROFLMAO

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This one is barking mad. A pump on one tap. ROFLMAO.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Plowman can never see them laughing at him.

We do know why it was done. He know the difference between high and low pressure taps.

Not in this case. Do you a pump on each tap?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Interesting you've snipped the link to the site which would explain it to you. It's sad you don't want to learn. You'd be able to give sensible advice if you did.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Would that be a tap dance?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No, a pump on each tap.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

199
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

no, but I do have another odd configuration. I can see why it was done, and if I had to redo it I'd grimace and do it the same way.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

With your reasoning I can see that. You come across as a nickel and dime tinkerer.

You can see why a pump was put onto one tap when the flow is fine up to it? Are you kidding? It wasn't a shower where you need the pressure, it was a kitchen tap, with adequate flow and pressure for kitchen use up to the sink. The man didn't have a clue what he was doing, that is why he has a pump on one tap. Hilarious.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I asked both dribble and his sockpuppet how they'd do it since they claim to be experts. No answer, of course. Because the way I've done it works perfectly and is the economical solution.

I'm amazed dribble didn't recommend changing to a combi...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:37:51 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

Reply to
Steve Firth

Or as he has in the past two combis and an instantaneous electric water heater. His stupidity knows no bounds.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hilarious!!!!! Putting a pump on one taps is economical. ROFLMAO!!!!! This group can be good belly laugh at times.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This works and provides excellent recovery but you do need a gravity (not sealed/unvented) primary.

Reply to
John Stumbles

what is a nickel and dime tinkerer? AFAIK I dont have any nickels or dimes to tinker with.

are you really unable to follow a simple set of sentences? I can see why a bodge here was done. It was done because there just isnt space to do it in the normal way.

If theres one thing thats obvious its that he does have a clue and you dont. Everyone on this ng bar you knows it, and maybe even you too.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

That makes it worse.

Perfectly, it appears you can't.

He put the wrong taps in you pillock. He didn't have a clue.

The amateur expert on heating and plumbing. The know-it-all who knows f*ck all. The nickel and dimer. The do things the cheapo way.

If you think what the idiot did was right you are bigger idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Just to clear things up. I wanted a new mixer to replace the old. The sink itself was fine. The old mixer was a two hole fitting. Looking around I found a replacement I liked after quite a search - most of the decent ones tend to be one hole types these days. Nothing on the box about either high or low pressure, but since it had 15mm tails I sort of thought it would be low pressure as most these days use 10?mm After fitting discovered the hot flow was poorer than before, so fitted a pump. Works a treat.

Dribble doesn't understand anything that uses electricity or how to wire it up. Normal for a catalogue jockey.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

the shelf filler has postured.

NT