Friedland Response Alarms (SA) - Same as Wickes?

I am looking to get a wire free alarm setup and for initial cost and expandability, Wickes are looking good with this offering:

systems look VERY much like the Friedland Response systems as detailed here:

my query is, are the PIR's / Remotes / Magnetic contacts interchangeable between the two systems? Both systems run at a frequency of 433mhz so I would suspect they are. The Wickes systems appear to be re-badged versions of the Response units.

Reason I need to know - because the parts are easier and cheaper to obtain from Wickes but the alarm kits themselves can be bought cheaper than in Wickes, if indeed the Friedland and Wickes systems are the same.

As they are a popular make, I am hoping someone here has mixed the components and can report back.

Thanks for any comments.

Reply to
Spyda