Stainless Steel Sinks

Nobody's mentioned yet that just because it's termed stainless steel doesn't mean it won't stain.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

Yeh - don't use ordinary limescale remover on it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah but if it does a bit of Vim will clean it, another reason for not having a polished one. Same can't be said for plastic sinks.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

cost benefit mate.

sometime there are cheepo bargains, and a tub of bodyfiller, some MDF and an hour makes em pretty good.

I think that was the 'fitted kitchen for 250 quid' I did in a rented property..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher