Sprinkler and hose fitting O ring rubber washers

I find those small rubber 'O ' washers ( 15mm dia x 2mm ) that seal the garden sprinklers and hose fittings seem to split after a year or two. Mind you I do leave the sprinklers out in the weather all year.

The last time i bought a few from a garden centre they were expensive. Would anyone know where to buy a small bag of them reasonably? Thanks

Reply to
john hamilton

I bought a bag of them a couple of years ago from Radiospares, RS part no 689-653, =A32.88 for 50

CRB

Reply to
crb

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "john hamilton" saying something like:

You could get a box of assorted O-rings from Screwfix, etc.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just how expensive are they if one lasts two years?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Grey

Ebay item 200345021257

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Bob Minchin saying something like:

Handy, ta. Extra bonus O-rings show how cheap they really are.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon