Speeding fine avoided

hasn't she learnt the lesson yet?

tim

Reply to
tim...

Chris Huhne found out the hard way. So did his wife Vicky Pryce.

Reply to
Pamela

Have you ever been to Keighley? It is one God forsaken shithole. Nobody drives there.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Do they go there by steam train?

Reply to
ARW

I don't know.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

It's a Vampire town.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

as you are asking

yes

why do you ask?

tim

Reply to
tim...

It's a Vampire town. Do you have a aversion to daylight, silver or white faces?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Why don't you just say that it is full of Pakis and have a good old proper racist rant?

You know you want to.

Reply to
ARW

"Pakis" is your word, not mine.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Feel free to use it.

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I would never post such shocking racist word. Tired and burnt out old men do not do that sort of thing.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

There is plenty of life left in you.

Reply to
ARW

ARW

ARW

Yes, very true. It is a dump now full of people with suntans.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Yes. It don't work anymore here.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I owe you an apology for saying all of those nasty things about you.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Getting old:

I had a carpet installed into the spare bedroom

After they had done that,

I was knackered moving 4 items of furniture and a couple of storage boxes back into the room

tim

Reply to
tim...