Speedfit technique

Little Middle England is coming out now. The narrow mined brainwashing is surfacing.

Reply to
IMM

But he was no Poodle, he stopped at Basra (sp?)....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Not all like his normal MO, AIUI everyone involved have acknowledge that all were caught off guard by the VT problem, or the situation that ensued.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

If you bothered to read what Andy said about the press you would see he is far from the average 'Little Middle England', he doesn't trust any of the media, the average 'Little Middle England' is more like you IMM - "It's reported in my chosen media source, so it must be true"...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Well, I wouldn't trust you to get out of bed, let alone lift something, you would probably end up dropping it and then blame the packaging !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Garbage.

I see that the envy bug is coming out in some correspondents again. They'd sooner carp and look for a free ride, than settle down to doing some hard work for money or risk their own capital. With their judgement, it's probably their best way of surviving, from others efforts!

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

Reply to
IMM

Oh, he is.

he trusts the Torygraph.

My oh my!

Reply to
IMM

He wanted to go to Baghdad

Reply to
IMM

brainwashing

Yes, read what he said.... news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I suggest you read what he said, not what you think or hope he said... news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You probably don't get out of bed either !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

No he didn't, he played it by the book (the original 1990/91 UN resolution), IIRC Bush (snr) or his advisors want to go on to Baghdad, Major just wanted to push Iraq out of Kuwait and far enough back to allow for a buffer zone - I fact they didn't even go as far as Basra.

But I don't expect you to have remembered, you must have been all of about 5 years old at the time...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I am very active in bed.

Reply to
IMM

Lies. The lot of it.

Years ago he would have had his tongue ripped out for that.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Most of us had already reached that conclusion

Your best DIY moments I'm sure

Reply to
raden

Oh Maxie...you are a one....

Reply to
IMM

That fall off the back of your lorry?

I notice your newsreader seems to have a fault when quoting. I've put it right for you. Wouldn't do for anyone reading on Google to get the wrong idea.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

resolution),

If you say so.

Reply to
IMM

One of those eh! I would have the likes of you burnt at the stake.

Exactly. I want them to know we have a thief here.

Reply to
IMM

I fear that my news reader has developed a terminal fault. whenever I look at this thread, it shows, Subject "Speedfit Technique" sender "IMM"! Any suggestions?

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol