Speedfit technique

< snip Little Middle England tripe >
Reply to
IMM

I can't speak for yours. Sad but true.

Reply to
IMM

You are a dork! Cutting square if different to remove rough edges and making it smooth. Read and learn me by.

Reply to
IMM

That's another course of action.

Reply to
IMM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:14:33 -0000, "IMM" strung together this:

Well, of course.

Reply to
Lurch

You can't speak for anyone, that is your trouble. You are quite right though, you are sad...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You are?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

The mix of health issues has changed considerably over the last 60 years.

I didn't say that it doesn't. I simply don't believe that the government needs to be involved in its delivery. Come to think of it, the government doesn't need to be involved in very much at all.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Of course, which is why I was not proposing replacing state run megaliths with privately run megaliths.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'd be more afraid of the fact that you've learnt nothing. It's not the squareness of the cut that made your joint fail, but the poor finish to the end of the pipe that sawing causes. It makes the rubber seal 'pick up'.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So enlighten us about the cost of fully soft 15 and 22mm copper tube?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The necessary levels of administration for a voucher or equivalent funding scheme are already present in the Dept. of Health.

The public sector does not attract the best business entrepreneurs which is actually what is required to cut out the rubbish and waste.

I'm not spouting extreme anything but simply pointing out that it is time for people to realise that the existing NHS system is a total disaster. One doesn't need to look at the detail to realise how broken it is.

- Into the front end goes virtually unlimited sums of taxpayer's money agreed by politicians who are too stupid or too afraid to grasp the nettle and shut the white elephant down.

- At the back end, there are dedicated and grossly underpaid staff working in filthy conditions in many cases. Patients are (badly) treated as a commodity.

- This only leaves a set of overhead functions in the middle staffed by or led by the clueless or in some cases the corrupt.

It certainly isn't the answer to put medical staff completely in charge because it isn't their skill set any more than a business entrepreneur can perform appendictomies.

The reality is that we are paying for an organisation that is outmoded and outdated and has lost its way. Successive governments have tried unsuccessfully to fix it. THe only effective solution is euthanasia.

Reply to
Andy Hall

But you are, when an organisation is larger than the British army how are not going to have privately run megaliths, and don't just say split it up as that would just increase the problems (both from an organisational PoV but also for the patients).

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

That's precisely *the* issue. The investment in copper was largely made when it was a public corporation, so it is reasonable that other companies should have access to it for reasonable price levels.

The other companies still have to provide the switching and routing infrastructure and that is far from cheap. They also have to satisfy the customer.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Really. So why haven't you got at least two?

Reply to
Andy Hall

OK. Especially not that. Clear enough now?

Reply to
Andy Hall

That was a serious consideration until a £1000 thermal store came along for buttons. Then I used that.

You should have two combi's, you know it makes sense.

Reply to
IMM

You need to know about land value tax and how it works. Oh that goes against your inclination to keep rich parasites rich. What an odd one you are. How much did you give to the rich this week?

Reply to
IMM

Just providing a force of men to keep the status quo which means the rich stay rich. How naive.

Reply to
IMM

So even two combis aren't enough now?

Then why do you always recommend combis - regardless of whether they work properly or not in the individual circumstances?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)