Speedfit technique

ROFLO ! No, you are quite correct, but it is quite possibly that it's strengthened (or at least keeps it's original strength) by using a 'U' shaped cut out. And to think you call others ignorant and pillocks...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

He can, but he didn't say that.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

So why are you suggesting increasing the bureaucratic elements, with all this talk about people handing out vouchers then, what you should be pushing for is less bureaucratic elements running the NHS and let the front line people manage rather than hoards of back room accountants that were brought in to try and run the hospital [1] as if it was a private sector business.

[1] note the word 'Hospital', as in a hospital not the whole NHS. Even when there are trusts there in normally two or three hospitals in the group. You really do need to get a clue were the NHS wastes money before spouting utter extreme right wing clap-trap.
Reply to
:::Jerry::::

And why should they give up their infrastructure (that was given to them, but that's another issue) or pay nothing to use it, if they so want such a network why don't they invest in their own, but then NTL (and others) tried but gave up when they realised the cost - far better to sponge off BT via Oftel...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

He was commenting on my typo, but context is not your strong point is it?...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

That's the mounting hole distance. Box itself is nearer 2.5", and accessories upto 3", which isn't much less than a regular square faceplate.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

He doesn't need to, Mike. He's IMM. Stress concentrations and crack propagation don't happen in his world - talk of them is just a conspiracy by the landowning classes from the snot universities. In his material world, magickalmegnetickal descalers work, hacksaws cut without burrs, and for all I know little fairies run to hold together composite beams whenever their altheometers detect a cr*ck starting to spr**d.

In the dull ol' world the rest of us live in, portholes are round rather than square...

Reply to
Stefek Zaba

Pal of mine has what's thought to be some form of rheumatoid arthritis. Covered at work by Bupa. And the money Bupa allow for out patient treatment of this sort ran out after two private consultant appointments. So back to the NHS, but now several weeks later in the queue.

Some private medical insurance is a disgrace.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm brilliant at context.

Reply to
IMM

What, as an exam course?

Reply to
John Rumm

They are making money at any costs, so it should be good.

Reply to
IMM

And that they do. He continues...

They do? Show me one please. He goes on....

You now see faires?

This thread is also about the NHS, they have some very good professional services. Use them.

Reply to
IMM

That is the case now, but it was not the original intension. NI was originally to be paid into a fund. Needless to say, governments could not keep their hands of it.

and the current one has worsened to the tune of 6bn / year...

Reply to
John Rumm

Trouble is, it's only your version...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

No. a brick course. Or was it the starter course.

Reply to
IMM

In the context of the problem I still suspect that it will fit into the limited space available. As for accessories up to 3", there wouldn't be any other than a lid (which is the same dia as the box) as the box will only be used as means of protecting the joint between two cables IYSWIM.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

No it wasn't, as you go on to admit....

Smoothed off with fine files, etc. Brilliantly square and smooth.

But obviously not properly, other wise you would not have f*cked up that repair you carried out.....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:23:38 -0000, "IMM" strung together this:

More likely a damp course.

Reply to
Lurch

Might be better if it has been a 'foundation course', IMM giving a practical demonstration of his abilities.....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

"IMM" wrote | "Owain" wrote | > | I have nor experienced a water cut in decades. | > Neither had I until a few weeks ago (and some people were | > off for >2 days). | > Oh, how I laughed at the thought of people with combi boilers. | You are making this up.

I am not.

Owain

Reply to
Owain