Spares for a Heatstore night storage heater?

I'm looking for spares for a Heatstore night storage heater, more specifically the asbestos-like tiles which lie on top of the bricks.

I say asbestos-like but I'm hoping they're not asbestos since the old ones crumbled to bits when I had to take the heater off the wall recently to fit skirting behind it.

Please look at this picture to get an idea of what I'm looking for

size is 23cm x 12 cm and they are unbelievably fragile - that is the last one out of four which is still in one piece (but ready to break).

Any idea where I could find such a thing? Will the heater be safe to use without them?

Cheers.

Reply to
DerekR

Tel: 01179 235375

It will be safer not to use it. I'd recommend leaving it switched off until you've replaced the insulation.

HTH

Joe Lee

Reply to
Joe Lee

Thanks for the link Joe. Now added to the favourites list.

Reply to
BigWallop