spare parts for bar shower

Hi all. Fixed my shower but their is leak at the joint where the (dunno what its called) diaphragm type thing. Like a rubber o-ring with a convex mesh in the hole. Supplosed to block any debris getting into the shower body, I assume.

Know any good sites to source these?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

The showerdoctor website sells spares.I dare say someone will know where to get em direct though

Reply to
edalechurchcottage

??

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Any sites that help to identify a shower manfucturer and model?

I bought it on ebay 2 or 3 years ago.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Its not quite right but.. ww.bes.co.uk Item number, 13748

Reply to
edalerichard

Looks identical to 13758 - 3/4" Filter washer

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Good for identifying model and parts: Good service as well:

John