Spare baxi baxkboiler?

Hi,

My backboiler (a baxi 552) has developed a leak from its heat exchanger. Bit of a longshot but has anyone got a retired baxi I could buy? Or anywhere which sells recon baxi parts?

Cheers,

Steve.

Reply to
oldtat

May be worth doing a search on

It will tell you how near they are to your post code.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Hayes

I've recently had the same problem with my 552. I found a replacement boiler at

by searching for "Baxi Bermuda".

hth

JW

Reply to
JW

Don't know how old a 552 is but a friend has just had one taken out from his house and it was a 12 year old (according to him) baxi. Will check spec tonight and post back later.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Curtis

It's a 551, don't know if bits are the same, nothing wrong with it we just had an agreement that I'd fit a newer one with inset fire for £2 an hour for experience. I'm in Belper, Derbyshire. snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net

Reply to
Jonathan Curtis

Thanks Jonathan.

Does anyone know if a 551 and 552 have the same / similar ratings and if they are easily interchangeable?

Steve.

Reply to
oldtat