Spammerpology

Following the earlier spam posting "Stainless steel threaded fasteners", I received this from the client company today.

I see esterling have hidden an apology deep in the original thread, but I think that Mr Jackson's forthright comments deserve a full airing. It would be a shame if other businesses were to damage their reputation by contracting esterling.

Dear Mr Walker,

Many thanks for the email. We became aware yesterday that our web provider was posting adverts to internet discussion groups. Our IT department have discussed this matter with the company, who agreed to stop the practice immediately. It was done without our knowledge or agreement and we have made it clear we do not want this practice to continue.

We understand an apology will be posted.

Yours sincerely

David Jackson Director & General Manager Stainless Threaded Fasteners

+44 (0) 1902 499235 +44 (0) 7771 880696
Reply to
Steve Walker