Source of waste hose supports?

Anyone who read my previous request concerning non-return valves will know where I am coming from in this thread!

I have had little success in sourcing some of the U-shaped supports that are used to prevent washing-machine waste-hoses from kinking where they connect into a drain or open standpipe. It seems that they normally come only as part of a waste hose kit, and I have only managed to buy three locally - they just happened to be left over from kits which had been 'raided' for the hoses. There is a photo at...

anyone ever come across them, or something which would serve the same function, available as a separate item? I want to be able to buy half a dozen at a time, rather than hundreds or thousands!

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Richard Sterry

Would you be happy to pay 1.50 each? If so they come with a free hose here:-

John Rumm