Source for nails

I need to source some square twist or ring shank galvanized nails. I had them previously with a Frame Nailer.

One more small fencing job ... which I will have to resort to hammer, so looking for a source of these nails as 'loose' items no strips or collated.

The size I used last time were 65 x 2.85mm .... ideally that size.

Been Googling & eBay ... and so far can't find them 'loose'

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Did find one source - Ironmongery on line 65mm x 3.35mm

Reply to
Rick Hughes

ring nails is what you need

Reply to
Phil L

Try a roofing supplier. They use them for fixing sheet materials.

Reply to
harry