Source for large, thin, clear plastic boxes?

Some time ago I picked up some large clear plastic ball-hinged boxes

190x130x30mm from Ebay. This sort of thing:
bigger.

These are perfect for storing electronic parts & short lengths of SMDs on tape ( need to be wide, but thin so lots can stack in a sensible volume) I can't find anywhere in the UK to get more from at anything like this size - I could do with maybe

30 or so - hinged would be perfect but loose lids would probably be OK - the key thing is large outline but low height - most other types of boxes get taller as they get wider. Any ideas?
Reply to
Mike Harrison

190x130x30mm from Ebay.

( need to be wide,