Something inside my loo pipe

Speechless. Just hurried off through an open door.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

You really don't have the faintest idea about sewer/drain systems do you?

Reply to
harry

You, as a sewer rat, probably have much more experience. But there has not been one rat come into my house via the toilet with the lid up. How many have you had?

Reply to
Richard

The mystery is, the drainage is 'modern' (1976), using hepworth or Naylor glazed earthenware pipes with plastic/epdm connectors so I'm not sure where he could get in. This isn't an area that has a rat problem, lacking running streams or ponds, or fast food outlets.

Reply to
Andrew

Casing the joint for Father Christmas ?

Reply to
Andrew

Farms out in the sticks get a lot of rats, too. It's not just an inner city thing.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

We've had rats out in the garden. But still no idea how it would get into the sewer pipes.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Rats can chew through many things. What makes you think a plastic pipe isn't one of them?

Reply to
Cynic

I think even a rat would struggle to chew through a 110mm plastic waste pipe from the *inside*.

Reply to
Andrew

Possibly from the drains. I opened the inspection chamber cover some time back and found a frog living in there!

Reply to
Sam

But we are discussing how it gets inside, not how it gets out.

Reply to
John Angus

Bloody foreigners they get everywhere !

Reply to