some ? re walls/floors and tiling

Having just finished tiling the walls and floor in the shower room and anticipating the main bathroom will be next later this year, I have a couple of questions mainly as a result of my experience with this current project. Most of the walls were out of plumb and the floors with hindsight not as level as they should be (this was previous owners diy when creating the shower room) I have managed to sort or greatly improve the previous work so more than happy with the end result.

When I come to do the main bathroom it is likely I will just rip out the tiled plasterboard and fit new plasterboard and then tile, now if the walls are out of plumb how best to correct this at the installation stage of the new plasterboard ?

If the floor is not level how best to correct, before or after I lay the ply? Meaning should I get the floor level and then lay the ply or lay the ply and then level with some self levelling compound.

thanks

Reply to
ss