Sold out ....

I see they have sold out one of the best 1980's songs for a fecking Lexis advert....

Reply to
James Stewart

wots Lexis ? and what song? TW

Reply to
TimW

Ditto, I think he means a car, but not heard the ad. Often they only get limited rights for while the ad campaign runs. After all, Angie by Rolling stones seems to pop up everywhere from time to time. I bet they make for on that than sales. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

James Stewart

sorry poxy lexus .....