Solar Edge PV system

Anyone got any experience of the Solar Edge PV inverter and optimiser? Looks to be useful in shaded/shadowed installations.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is

Ye canna change the laws of physics captain

Reply to
cynic

Of course you can, its been done in the past, it will be done in the future. the so called laws are created to fit the observations and may or may not cover all circumstances.

Reply to
dennis

The fact that one can do physics at all, Dennis is predicated on the assumption that there are immutable laws of physics, whether we have identified them correctly or not.

Your argument is typical of the green and wet behind the ears, that suggests that the laws of physics can be changed by believing in something different: Like the ability to store energy in your imagination, rather than in nuclear or chemical bonds, or in the kinetic energy differences between entities with disparate vector velocities.

The laws of physics do not change. We simply adapt our understanding of them to meet more cases.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So says the man with a dubious degree in engineering to the man with a degree in physics from IC. 8-)

Reply to
dennis

"dennis@home" wrote: [snip]

Wow! You went to Ipswich College?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Wow, that's the funniest thing I've read for weeks.

Reply to
Huge

erroneously that he has a

Reply to